In The Quest for Peace.
The purposes and ambitions of man are contrary to the will of God, as it does nothing to uplift the Glory, which is Gods. Is there a safe haven on this planet, is there somewhere we can go that does not offer death and destruction for our patience and ability?
In The Quest for Peace.
In The Quest for Peace.
Egypt will not rest until the Palestinians have established a state,
Heavy fighting broke out in western Iraq between pro and anti-government tribes Tuesday, leaving at least 35 people dead,
Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez said “We have no intention of damaging relations any further on the contrary we want to improve them in politics and in economics.
“Rumors circulated in Nigeria two years ago, where polio vaccinations were suspended for several months after radical Islamic preachers told parents they believed the vaccinations were part of a U.S. plot against Muslims.
BEIJING (Reuters) – Human trafficking is on the rise worldwide, with millions of women and children ending up as sex slaves, beggars and mine laborers each year, U.N. officials said on Tuesday.
BEIRUT, Lebanon, assassination of former Prime Minister. A U.S. spokes-woman said U.S.-led forces had “destroyed another terrorist safe haven”
Mat 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. The purposes and ambitions of man are contrary to the will of God, as it does nothing to uplift the Glory, which is Gods. Is there a safe haven on this planet, is there somewhere we can go that does not offer death and destruction for our patience and ability? No. The middle east is about to explode into civil war, Africa, plauges and starvation, factions fighting among themselves to take controll of land that only the creatures of the desert can live in, America, divided by politics and religion, earthquakes, huracanes and tornados, Europe in turmoil, Aisa overpopulated and angry at all mankind. There’s no where to go, no where to hide, no peace of mind anywhere. In the search for peace, man has actually caused unrest and war. Mat 5:3-12 Blessed are the poor in spirit: Blessed are they that mourn: Blessed are the meek: Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: Blessed are the merciful: Blessed are the pure in heart: Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven:.
1. The poor in spirit: These are those that have a little faith but remain faithful to the Word. These are not the strong, but those that need help each and every day.
2. Blessed are they that mourn: These are those Children of God that suffer loss for the sake of Jesus. Do Christians suffer? Yes. We are, by all means, still human and in the flesh. Still in the world of death and sickness, trial and tribulation. The un-believers also mourn and weep and the only difference between them and us, is that we have a saviour to turn to, being comforted by the Holy Ghost. 1Ti 6:7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
3. Blessed are the meek: CHILDLIKE, Resembling a child or that which belongs to children; becoming a child; meek; submissive; dutiful; as childlike obedience. God has a special reguard for those that come to Him as a Child. Meekness is one of the “fruits of the Spirit” (Gal_5:23).
4.Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness. These are people that take their relationship with the Almighty, seriously and to its fullest opportunity, to learn and become more useful to the Master.
5. Blessed are the merciful. Showing mercy and recieveing mercy. Forgiving and being forgave. Loving and being Loved.
6. Blessed are the pure in heart. Pure motives and actions. Giving of oneself to the proposition that all things belong to the Father and as we have received from Him we also give to others.
7. Blessed are the peacemakers. John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. “not as the world.” Those that desire peace and seek it for themselves and others will be called the Children of God. But the peace that they seek is not of this world but of the next. Not everyone that seeks peace shall be called the children of God, for that would be contrary to the Scriptures, but only those that are believers in Christ and seek peace in His name.
8. Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake. These are the people that are persecuted for the name of Christ. ”On dated 22nd of July while Revival meeting was going on in the place“Junagarh”the MLA of that areas along with more than hundred Hindu leaders, RSS & BJP members came to stop the meeting and they had pre-planned to beat all Christians and to murder the leader and organizer of that meeting. So they came with weapons and with big sticks. They entered in to meeting place forcedly with fiery mind and caught some of our believers and beated them very badly and stopped the meeting. They took our Bro. Goura and put him in a room and locked that room. After that again they started beating our brothers and sisters mercilessly. But praise the Lord at that time miraculously God sent His angel to protect His people.”From my friends, Siani & Suphala Harpal, New Life Power Gospel Fellowship, Kalahandi, Orissa, India.
Seeking peace is a noble cause, it sheds light to a world that is hungry for stability. But true peace is not attainable in this world as it is. Only when Jesus returns will true peace be established. Wars and rumors of wars, so shall it be untill the end of time.
1Th 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
At least 648 people died when a railing collapsed Wednesday on a bridge packed with Shiite worshippers marching in a religious procession, sending crowds tumbling into the Tigris River.
Hellish scenes of death, damage, and chaos wracked the U.S. Gulf Coast on Wednesday as overwhelmed authorities tried to rescue the living and count the dead amid the destruction left by powerful Hurricane Katrina. “they shall not escape.”
Mans judgment has already started, because of his lack of faith and understanding of Gods will for us. There is no safe place, no shelter, no refugue for man except within the arms of Jesus. Doomsday preachers are all about, they try to use any disaster to cry out their message of ,”The World is comming to an end.” But did God send them? This doesnt help anyone, we must use fear on some and compassion on others, yes, but it must be coupled with knowledge, wisdom and understanding of God and His word. We must read the signs of the times and relate the facts to those that are lost so that they can understand what God is doing. We must use the ability that God has given us, for each man has been given a measure of the Faith. We must minister with the ability that has been given unto us.
A man told me the other day, He will believe when he sees something, a sign, an event that would cause him to believe. This man was, and still is, seeking peace, not for this world but for his soul, his spirit. The signs are all around, all we hafe to do is open up the eyes of the blind.
Mat 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. ars